Saturday, November 24, 2007

Summerizing My Thoughts

I just finished 23 things today. The ones that I really enjoyed were the image generator and the youtube commercials. Once I got into the program, I really began to understand what 2.0 technology was all about. I would never have explored this technology without 23 things. Things would get dicey when I did not understand what I was doing and would just want to pull out my hair. I would find myself calling the computer names because it was not doing what I had hoped it would do. I need a break from technology for a while. If a program was started maybe in the Spring, I might try it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.